3.04.2009

A few weeks ago we re-did a few things in our front room...We (meaning Jim) painted those great black diamonds on the wall. We then added the new turquoise vases and all the gold accessories.

These frames were all DI (thrift store) finds...a simple coat of white paint and there you have it.
We switched out and mixed-around all our pillows and added a few more turquoise accents.
And no...our walls aren't pink...the lighting is just weird...and that is a new ottoman (we said goodbye to our wood coffee table after Stella crashed into it head-first!)

The candlesticks, swans and owls were also treasures from the DI...I just love to find a good bargain! And I can't get enough of these little owls...too cute.
And now with a little mini-makeover it feels fresh and shiny to us!

11 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Next time you come to Phoenix will you redecorate my house? That'd be great, k thanks.

Looks AMAZING!

Auntie Ann said...

It looks so great heather!

Adam Harward said...

It looks awesome!

Cyndi said...

So smooth! I love it. How do you ever leave your house? Jim is amazing with paint.

I am so jealous you have fancy things at eye level. Stella must be an angel.

Krystal said...

I love the paint job. I also like the ottoman and tv. If you guys ever need a project, just come over to my house.

Amy said...

love it heather!!

Josh, JoElle, and Hailey said...

This looks like it is out of a magazine! I love it! We have pretty close to the same wall color in our home but it doesn't look as good as your house. You guys are so creative. It's been awhile since we've seen you...hope everything is going well for you. And little Stella is a DOLL! I love all her hair.

Heidi Wilcox said...

Love the Diamonds! Think Jim will come over and paint ours too?

emily said...

You should totally be featured in home decorating magazines all over the place. Once again, I envy... :)

Jewels said...

LOVING the lamp shades, very tres chic!

Courtney said...

you guys are amazing! Seriously!