I just put Stella down so I thought I'd post about my latest projects before I head down to get painting....I found a great buffet/sideboard on Craig's list and it is currently in the garage sanded and taken apart for it's first coat of primer. In addition I found a cute little telephone table and a book holder thing for Stella's room. All are in process and I will have before/after photos in the next couple of days!Stella is hilarious...she went to nursery for the first time and loved it. So we have been playing with play-doh and crayons all week here at the house. She sits on her tiny table and plays and plays...she is asleep now but I'll post photos later....now on to painting...



1 comment:
I know we didn't know each other well or for very long, so I hope this doesn't sound creepy - but I wish we lived near each other! I love to decorate, craft, thrift stores, antiques, holiday decorations, parties...and no one I know here is in to any of that! It would be so fun to have someone to shop and make things with. For know I love peaking in on your creations every now and then. Good luck on your latest projects!
Post a Comment