
So my sister and brother-in-law's great restaurant Haven (located in St. George) just got an incredible review on AtoZion....READ IT HERE...and yes the doughnuts are that good. Congrats on a great review...and I already know what I'm having for my birthday dessert!



5 comments:
Hi! This is Jaime from Bunco. Those donuts look amazing. They are fat free right!? Love ya!
My blog is ddavisfam.blogspot.
Dan and I went and gave the restaurant a taste a couple of weeks ago and took some of our good friends! We all loved it. It's definatly going to become part of our temple trips to St. George. I'll for sure save room for the doughnuts next time.
I made my blog private so e-mail me at dandday44@yahoo.com and I'll invite you. I love seeing all your latest yums and creations!
Cograts to Haven! I HAVE to go...have to. And soon! Those doughnuts are calling my name...
Yumm...Im dying for some of those! congrats to your sister and brother-in-law.
Hey, I need your email address. I changed my blog to private. Email me cassiemeek@yahoo.com. Hope you guys are doing well. Give us a call.
Post a Comment