9.11.2009

I can't fight this feeling anymore....

I just couldn't wait any longer...my Halloween/Fall village is now in full effect. Hey at least I waited until after labor day...I wanted to put it up in July if I'm being honest! It is SO hard to get great photos of the real beauty of it all...but here goes...








I had this lady (email me if you want her contact information) create this custom base so it would fit my buffet exactly. It is perfectly perfect. I just couldn't be happier! The little village is complete with the streams, pathways, grass and shrubs. It is truly magical! Can you tell I love it?

Oh - and I did some serious (and I mean SERIOUS sweaty-palms and everything) bidding on ebay to complete my collection with 1031 Trick-or-Treat drive (it is the house with the purple tinsel letters on it). I was so happy when I won!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I LOVE it! You are so amazing at everything you do! I hope you guys are doing good! We miss you like crazy! Can we PLEASE get together ASAP....pretty please! Call me! LOVE YOU GIRL!

The Shirley Family said...

So your Halloween village is FABULOUS!! Love it! So I totally miss seeing your cute face a Bunko. Can we go to lunch sometime? Maybe when you get back from your trip to Boston.

DeRose Family said...

I am coming to see this masterpiece in person! Now I want a halloween village . . . covet, covet, covet. By the way, my address really is 1031 . . so I think I should get that 1031 Halloween Drive display! :)