
We just had the best time in Boston...really a great city! I have so many photos to post but can't begin to even think about getting through them all...so here are just a few highlights...

Stella smooch looking cute near the Old North Church...

This was the view from our hotel...we stayed at the Custom House and it was incredible. Perfect location...steps from Quincy Market.

The cannoli at Mike's were to die for delish...for real...the shop is located in the Italian district and we had some of the best Italian food. ever. (Thanks everyone...Kristen, Kate, Andie, Jen and everyone else for the tips on where to go!)

Many different flavors filled with ricotta, mouse or other creamy delights. Then doused in powdered sugar and covered with chocolate chips, pistachios or other yummy goods. Don't miss the Italian District in the North End with all the great food!


Our hotel is the building with the clock tower...such a cool historic landmark right in the heart of where you want to be!

The Quincy market is such a cool location with tons of shops and eating locations. We had great chowder one day...and yummy pizza another day...and Stella liked the cookies from one bakery...

The Boston Public Garden's were gorgeous on a bit of a drizzly Saturday afternoon...

We took in a Sox game at Fenway...can you even get over this photo! My two babes...love them...it was cool being at Fenway. Eating a hot-dog and cracker jacks - and a coke too of course!

The Boston Duck tours were a fabulous way to see the city! By land and water! The vehicles are old WWII amphibious vehicles that take you down into the Charles River. We saw all the landmarks, learned tons of history and had a great time. Book early though...the tours sell out every day!

Isn't she gorgeous?

The Old North Church...thank you Paul Revere...it was cool being in such a historical city. Reminds me of how grateful I am for our freedom!


Lots more photos...and I'll post a few later...I have so much catching-up to do!
5 comments:
Hea. Ther. I'm SO jealous! What a beautiful city and you took some fabulous pictures! Sounds like a marvelous trip, I can't wait to see more!
omg is that a scarf on her! so cute!
What a perfect time to go to Boston and see all the amazing fall colors! Looks like you had a blast! I LOVE Stella's outfit & the scarf is awsome.
What a fun trip!! I am so excited I found your blog!! I was on Randi's and saw your name by ours!! We really need to get together! What a cute family!
I am so jealous! Looks like such a cool place. I have always wanted to go there.
I also love your Halloween village. Darling. Thanks for the fun Halloween finds. I tried the pumpkin spice kisses- not as good. Hope all is well in your world. You need to come visit.
Post a Comment