
Such a charming place with cute little shops (and some sort of crazy witch shops too)...the leaves were all turning and it was so lovely...
We walked down to this place called Harbor Sweets to try some of the "sweet sloops" they were delish!!

We had lunch right on the water at this place called Finz...I had some of the yummiest fresh fish there!





I loved touring the House of the Seven Gables...it has been a long time since I have read the book, but it was fun climbing up the secret staircase and seeing such an incredible old house. (Even though it was different when Hawthorne spent time there before he wrote the book - still so interesting)





3 comments:
That's it - I have to go. Darling pictures, what a fun trip!
I remember thinking the same thing about the witch museum... I just remember wax witch figures. But yeah still somewhat fun. Love the pics heather!
You look the bomb! And Stella look 24.
Post a Comment