10.23.2009

The finished product...

Remember a while back when I posted a photo of this old cabinet I found at the thrift store...well here are the details of the finished product! Thanks to my dad for helping me get it all together!
He is the man with all the tools...

We have limited space left in her room so I wanted something compact and cute...I'm so very happy with the finished product! Take a look...


9 comments:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh heather i am blown away! that is amazing. honestly.

Carrie said...

Holy Smokes! You are sooooooooo creative. I would like to think that I could look at that dish and think, "oh perfect! a little kitchen sink." But alas, I wouldn't have done it. You are the queen of cool.

Magdalena said...

Wow. It looks incredible - and I love that it was affordable to do!

Brittany said...

That is adorable! To have an ounce of your talent...

Jennifer said...

Heather Jo you are too much! I love it! Wish I was there to play chef with little Stella James. P.S. I think I need a major blog overhaul...help please

Heidi Wilcox said...

Heather you are so talented! And now I know where you get it from. Stunning as always and I'm sure Stella loves it!

Auntie Ann said...

I love all the thought that went into this heather! Such a darling project.

The Bastian's said...

Hi Heather, I come to your blog sometimes to see your craftiness. This was so amazing. Thank you, I have a little girl too and had no idea how I would buy something like this. Thanks for the help! Whitney

Michelle said...

This is the cutest little thing I've seen. Keep more awesome posts like this coming!