
So this is the project I've been working on...last year my village was all plain white (see photo at the bottom of this post). I wanted to add more color, vintage elements and lots of gaudy decorations. I'm really happy with how it all turned out!



Oh and if you like these decorated bottle-brush trees you can just buy them cheap plain and then spray paint or dye them and decorate them with whatever you want. That is what I did and it was fun seeing how they turned out.

This was my village last year (below)...I really liked it all white, but now I love it with all the colors and gaudy decorations! I had painted these paper-mache houses white and covered them in glitter. So this year I painted right-over the top of the glitter (I knew the chunky mica flakes would cover it) and then added lots and lots of trims, ornaments and glittery bits.
2 comments:
those turned out darling!
i glitter up and painted my houses last year too! it was a lot of fun, but i found mica flakes and glass glitter around my house for weeks!
but, glitter is always a good thing!
Those are beautiful!
Post a Comment