1.11.2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was a wonderful year for our family, and we are excited to announce that we will be adding to our family with a new little baby arriving in July! Yay! I'm feeling pretty dang good (the nausea is finally easing-up) and we are thrilled! I'll keep you updated on all our progress!

Much love to you all...

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Love ya much. You guys need to come over some time too.

sarah marie. said...

WHAT THE?! sooo excited heather. congratulations.

Auntie Ann said...

Im so happy for you guys!!! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats to my long lost friend! That is SO exciting! We need to hang out so I can give you a congrats squeeze! Ok this is getting beyond ridiculous now...WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER! Love you girlie...muah!

The Shirley Family said...

Heather, Congrats!! That is so exciting. I can't believe how big Stella is getting, she is a doll. I miss seeing you at Bunko. We need to do lunch sometime.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! That is such great news!! I am glad you are doing good. We'd still love to see you sometime. When are you moving down here? Ive been at the park almost everyday this week..so great. Keep us updated on the fun news. Congrats!

Lindsey said...

Okay, I'm freaking out! So, so, so excited!

Amber P said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you!