
The new
Liberty of London for Target came out yesterday....trouble I tell you. I think the stuff is real cute. I'm loving that chair (I want it for my computer chair) and the tray...but I don't think they are available yet.

I particularly adore these mini journal sets (couldn't find them online). They are $6.99 and probably the cutest things ever. Look near the cards/stationary etc. I bought these three sets....they have three little notebooks inside each set all in different patterns. bargain.

I also bought these pillows...they are actually cuter in person. They have some real cute pink floral ones but I couldn't find them in the stores.

This is the back of the pillow...I actually really love the back. We may even use them on this side??

I also got this frame (before I bought the pillows) they also have some real cute floral frames too...I'll probably exchange this one...but I still love it...

And for Stella I had to get these two dresses....to die for cute and so inexpensive.


But let me tell you...it was a little crazy at the two Targets I went to (I'm looking for this printed swimsuit for Stella and they didn't have it at the first one...or the second...). People aren't messing around with their Liberty of London apparently. Lots of the stuff was already sold out!
So get yourself down to the target. real cute stuff...
3 comments:
I need that chair for my desk... it came with no chair and that one is perfect!! Love your style Heather.
Oh my gosh. Those dresses. I need them! Thanks for introducing me, as though Target needed to become more dangerous for my wallet!
Target spells big trouble for me...but this trouble is so fun! I love the new London line, they're sold out of all the cuteness of that line, online too. Stella will look Absolutely Adorable in those dresses, love them!
Post a Comment