3.18.2010

Big plans...

I have big plans for this beauty I picked up on KSL.com...it's an antique dry sink. I've been looking everywhere for a baby dresser/changing table and almost DIED when I found this on KSL! I couldn't believe my luck! And of course it was such an inexpensive treasure...so happy.

It may not look like much now, but we can't wait to get it refinished for baby! Stay tuned...

And take a look at these fancy new blog designs I finished this week...I've been very busy with full design packages which I really enjoy doing! Love having a creative outlet to make people love their blogs!



3 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

Super cute Heather!!! I can't wait to see how the dresser turns out. What a great find:)

Heather said...

Your blog is so cute!! So have I been calling you the wrong name all this time?! Is it Heather OR Rita! ha, I feel stupid if I have! Your little girl is adorable, and look at your amazing hair!! You look so cute preggo. So glad we are friends now! I feel like I know you from all the emailing we have been doing! I LOVE my blog designs and YOU ROCK!

Tiffany said...

I cannot wait to see what you do with this!