4.01.2010



Look at this pretty new blog banner design I just finished for Jillian! She made the decision to switch to a professional photo blog (protects her images and gives her many more options!) and wanted a new look for the new layout. I just finished up her new logo and the fresh new banner...you can see more on my design site...



Stella and I made some yummy sugar cookies last week.

Spring birdie cookies...now where is spring? Hopefully on its way soon...I'm so excited for some warmer weather...and how cute is my little helper?


She is just getting so big...and her hair is getting so long!



Oh and last weekend we had our General Young Women's Broadcast and dinner (I'm in the Stake Young Women's Presidency so this is one of the activities we put on for our region/stake).

President Uchtdorf gave the most incredible talk...If you have a young woman in your life (or an older woman) that could use a good talk try listening to his...It was a really great message for youth on how to find their true "happily ever after"...

Nancy was in charge of the decorations and she did these pretty willow branches spray-painted gold and then added little tissue paper flowers. For decorations on a very tight church budget these were really lovely. (And the big eclairs from Harmon's were delish).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your little girl is SO adorable Rita! I love her naturally curly hair! You already know that I love your banner designs! How dang cute are your sugar cookies?! Love them.

btw, when are you due?