4.06.2010

Easter Sunday...

We had a lovely Easter Sunday at our home this year...we spent the day together watching our Church's General Conference. It was so incredible. Great inspirational messages, reminders and spiritual guidance for our lives. And so many wonderful tips on raising children. wow.

We then had Jim's family over for an Easter Feast. My mom always says she grew-up with an Easter meal of ham, potatoes, asparagus and strawberry shortcake. So that is what we did...oh and I made a yummy overnight fruit salad. delish.

Stella had fun playing with some of her Easter toys...a pink soccerball, wind-up chick and a few other things. She is a doll...
For dessert I made this Strawberry Trifle...I used Greek Yogurt, (my new obsession) sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla for the filling and layered it with angel food cake and strawberries. Yum.

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend...now I'm just ready for the snow to stop and get spring here already!

No comments: