5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I had the best Mother's Day present this morning when I visited Heather Telford's Photography Blog and saw a sneak-peek of our family photos we had taken last night! Yeah...last night...Heather was SO fast giving us a preview of our photos!

First I have to preface these by saying that Heather was AMAZING! Stella had a really rough time to say the least (she had an allergic reaction to the grass and not 10 minutes after we got there was covered in a rash and crying! It was awful...but Heather was so patient and wonderful to keep trying for us!) I would recommend Heather to EVERYONE with kids...she was really incredible!

We did some trade (I designed her blog) and it was so much fun getting to meet her in person! Thank you again Heather...you were fabulous and oh so patient! We will certainly be having you take our photos again!

If you live in Utah check her out! Heather Telford Photography not only is she reasonably priced, but so great to work with!


Look at my big tummy! I'm already 30 weeks and can't believe how fast the time is going!!





Happy Mother's Day to you all! I hope you wonderful women are having as good a day at your house as we are here! Much love...

Oh - and I just read the post on my friend Ann's blog today and had to share one of her favorite quotes:

Author Anna Quindlen reminds us not to rush past the fleeting moments. She said: “The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. … I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” (Loud and Clear [2004], 10–11

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

beautiful shots of a beautiful family.

Heather said...

Oh my heck! These pictures are amazing! I need to seek out this photographer. I've heard so many great things about her.

Auntie Ann said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL heather!!! As cliché as it sounds you are truly glowing! I cant wait to hold your little baby boy...Happy mothers day to a wonderful mommy!

heather telford photography said...

I love this you are so sweet.. Your pictures are great only cause you guys are a perfect family to photograph.. :)

Jewels said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Heather! And I totally know your Photographer, went to HS with her. She is marvy! Your family is so darling, love the pics. Lets get together soon! Happy Mother's Day!

sienna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! You have a beautiful family, Heather.

Let's get together soon!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

You all are such a Beautiful family! Love these pictures, love you guy's!!

Unknown said...

Love the photos Rita!! The first one of you and stella almost brought tears to my eyes! I love how she has her tiny precious hands on your face! so adorable! You look great!

Carrie said...

You are so crazy beautiful!