Well it is safe to say we are officially in project-mode at our house...and have been for awhile. We are in the process of repainting a bunch of walls (all the red we had is gone...and I couldn't be happier...it was just time for a change!) I found this cute little Ethan Allen table (above) at the DI for $10. It was sort-of beat-up, but a quick coat of glossy yellow spray paint made it sooo bright and lovely!We are working on a few other things...refinishing this changing table for the baby...and a bunch of other stuff. So stay tuned...
Last week we went to Mikado...Stella loves the chopsticks...
Daddy is cooling her french fries...
And I just cleaned-out Stella's room. Big time. It looks so much nicer...
And to think all these projects just started out with me buying a new lampshade. Now we are really in the mood to change things up and it is looking really good...I love a fresh change!



No comments:
Post a Comment