We've had a lovely weekend so far...my lilac bush finally bloomed (this has been one weird spring!) and the smell is filling our whole house...love it.Oh - and thanks for the tips on the rocking chairs! This is one of the Best Chair brands (they sell them at Babinski's and USA Baby). We really lucked out though because they had this one on clearance as a floor model...it is in perfect condition, we love orange and it saved us lots of $$ so we were real happy! I love a good bargain! For those also looking...this is a very comfortable chair! It swivels, glides and reclines all the way back. Perfect! I'm still looking around for some different pillows (maybe)...but for now we have these:
Thursday morning Stella and I went over to Gardner Village and had the best time. It was the perfect temperature and all the extra rain has made everything so lush and lovely! We had a little treat at the bakery, fed the ducks and wandered around. Perfect morning...



2 comments:
Gardner Village is on my list for next week! Can't wait!
Your chair looks awesome. You lucked out getting the floor model!!
I'm headed up to Gardner this week, too! So excited to see everything in bloom.
Post a Comment