
Just finished up a new banner for Carrie and wanted to make a quick NOTE: I've decided to only take on a few more additional blog design clients before the baby comes - so if you are interested email me ASAP...I hate to turn anyone away but Stella and I have been having lots of fun and I don't want to get busy in my last few weeks. Plus I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable which is slowing me down a bit. Then I'll be closing my shop until I feel good and ready to open it again!

On Monday after a great long weekend (we went to two movies, had several BBQs with my family and Jim's family and spent lots of time together) we headed up to our favorite summer treat stop - cup o sno! Our friends own it and they have real nice sno cones. They will even pour cream over the top - or add ice cream to the bottom. Let me tell you it is a real treat. Stella had the Shrek flavor...Jim had Bahama Mama with ice cream and I stuck with my favorite Tiger's Blood. mmmmm....

I've also been playing a ton with Stella...lots of time together. For the most part we draw rainbows...ice cream cones...vacuum cleaners (she has a serious love/hate relationship with our vacuum - it is now a complete obsession and she talks about the vacuum at least twenty times - no really like twenty times - each day!) and kittens and dogs eating their dinner. Oh and we also draw lots of wonder pets together. She is hilarious!

We are still working on the baby's changing table. I'm having a custom changing cover made and can't wait to see how it turns out! I love the fabric...
QUESTION: Has anyone had any luck finding a decent and very comfortable rocking chair? Don't get me wrong...I love the look of the modern ones but the prices are a joke and they aren't all that comfortable. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!



2 comments:
I can't wait for your new little one to arrive! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks. We are so excited for you. Jon bought me a rocking chair from Babies R Us. I'm sure you've seen it. It's just a big chair that rocks and swivels. (I love the swivel the most.) I've spent time in that chair every day since Morgan was born and I love it so much. It's big and comfy and I can fit both my girls in my lap with a big book. It's my favorite piece of furniture. I can get you more info if you're interested but I highly recommend it.
i can't believe your baby will be here so soon! ok about the rocking chair. i got mine at babinski's so it wasn't cheap but it wasn't too expensive either. i think it was $500 maybe $600. BUT it is sooo comfortable and i use it every single day.
Post a Comment