7.27.2010

The finished product!

Can you even get over how gorgeous this is? We originally purchased this antique dry sink on KSL for practically nothing to refinish for a changing table. My adorable hubby finished this all up last week and I'm totally obsessed! He spent so many hours making it just perfect...I LOVE it~and baby Vaughn loves it too of course...

Here it is below with the cute changing pad cover on it (we did the top with the painted pattern because we know it won't always be a changing table)...I found a seller on etsy that custom makes changing pad covers and she was able to find this black and white chevron stripe fabric that I'd requested. Love it!

I lined the drawers with this cute paper and a little mod-podge....
He even painted the inside of the doors...perfection...

I'm SO in love with this new piece of furniture! Thank you to my darling, sweet husband who is so creative and talented and filled with patience! I can't begin to tell you how long this took him because he is so busy. Love you sweetie...thanks for this beautiful transformation!

3 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

Love it!!! You are so lucky to have such a talented hubby. Did yo paint the wall behind it black?

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Wow- that is awesome! You are talented Jim.
Congrats to you guys on your new little boy!! So fun! He looks so sweet. I am glad he is healthy and doing well. Good luck with your darling kids. We'd love to see them in person sometime.
amber

Tiffany said...

You guy's are so good! I love this!! Love the curtains too, cute color choices for a baby boy.