Could you maybe die over these booties? Our friends Ann and Adam gave them to us for Vaughn and the are to die for! We have received so many lovely meals, gifts and well-wishes...thank you to all our family, friends and neighbors!And look at some treasures below...I needed to get out of the house Saturday, so Jim watched the monkeys for me while I went to DI and Hobby Lobby....look at these I found at DI:
Oh and I tried a new french toast recipe...with carmelized pecans and cream cheese topping.uh yum...and you can tell I'm not trying to lose weight yet...
Daddy and his babies...on the computer...
He sleeps like his mommy...this is totally how I sleep...
One of Stella's many creative outfits...she changes accessories and clothes several times a day!

And on Friday we went down to Provo to visit Jim's family...we had some delish sushi at Happy Sumo (it has been 10 months since I've had sushi!!!) and then we headed over to the cute toy store at Riverwoods called Blickenstaff's. Stella LOVED it...and came home with these glasses that she has been wearing all over the place!
Another accessory that Stella loves was this giant hat...and she loved the funny mirror too!



3 comments:
i am so jealous over your di finds. those are seriously the best ever. what di do you go to?
You little man i so cute.. So fun If you ever up for a trade again Im all for it im wanting a change. :)
How cute! Vaughn is super adorable and Stella is so sweet with him! I wish we could just run on over so I could hold him.... LOVE the photo of Stella is the glasses :)
Post a Comment