We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary...how the time flies...but he is my perfect mate. Best decision I've ever made was to marry this fellow. Love him...we have so much fun together and he is always making me laugh. He is also such a wonderful father...our children are lucky to have such a great daddy!To celebrate we ate here: (our first visit and everything was fabulous!)

We started with the heirloom tomato appetizer...fresh tomatoes and basil from their own garden served with aged balsamic and pepper-crusted goat cheese. mmm...

The house salad followed...greens with fontina cheese, candied pecans, braeburn apples and oven roasted tomato...oh and their special butter for the bread is to die for~ so good...
They then served us a pear sorbet for a palate cleanser...I then enjoyed my delicious tenderloin of beef...served with fresh vegetables...
Jim had the NY peppercorn steak....
We ate out on the patio and the evening was gorgeous...we finished off our fabulous meal with creme brulee...so delish!
And I look scary in this photo...but you can see the beautiful trees and twinkling lights...thanks for a perfect evening sweetie...
And thanks to my in-laws who tended...somehow Stella managed to catch a summer cold on Friday...she then passed it to our little Vaughn. So sad...but they are both doing better today thank heaven.



3 comments:
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, the food looks delish! We've been wanting to try Triburon too;) Hope the kiddies start feeling better soon!
Happy anniversary, though late. I love your food photos. It always looks like just what I would have ordered!
Post a Comment