8.17.2010

Maybe...


Maybe I've been thrifting around too much lately...I maybe bought this very cool vintage paint by number of Christ. Love it...a way to display an image of our Savior that also fits with our decor...

And maybe I found this treasure for a very good friend of mine! And maybe it only cost me $1....

And maybe my friend is doing a giveaway on facebook for her fabulous headbands...go become a fan on facebook...
No maybe about this one...my Stella is gorgeous....

Maybe Vaughn was surprised to find himself wearing his tie-dye onesie that his cute cousins bought him....
Then maybe he was a little mad...


Maybe we fine-dined on nutella and strawberry crepes at the movie theater! Yes, our movie theater now has the most delish crepe stand...we went to see saw SALT and loved it...

And maybe Stella was here???

I guess no maybe about that either...here is the proof! I love finding little signs of her throughout the house...

just a random post so you can see what we have been up to around here!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh my word, I LOVE that picture of the Savior. It's like an old paint by numbers! What a find, love it. And Stella is gorgeous and Vaughn needs to be squeezed by me! When can we come see you?

Tiffany said...

Love this post, Heath! You are such an Amazing mom! I love the pics of all of the Fisher Price toys, my sibs and I played with all of them growing up, they just don't make them like they used to.
Stella grows more beautiful everyday, and Vaughn is simply Adorable! Anth and I have been planning some fun and simple things we can do when we have you all over, to make it a fun evening, coming up really soon. Until then, we love you guy's and can't wait to see you!

Heidi Wilcox said...

Love it! You are amazing, seriously you make two kids look like a piece of cake. I'm glad you are doing so well, we still need to stop by and see little Vaughn:)