2.01.2011

Craftacular...


Things have been real crafty at my house...I go through these phases where I don't do any crafting forever. Then I get so obsessed to where I almost want to roll around in my martha stewart glitter...love it. These are just a couple things I did this weekend. I have more to share but haven't taken photos yet...I'll post them when I do.

The house is basically covered in glitter. And look how cute this Be Mine heart turned out. I took down all my old Valentine banners and am replacing them with new creations.

Have you gotten your crafty love on yet?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!

i'm the same way. i craft like crazy then don't do anything forever too.

can't wait to see your cute place!

p.s. where did you find the pre-glittered letters. i used to find them at roberts, but they no longer sell them...

sarah marie. said...

can't wait to see it all on thursday!

Lindsey said...

So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Darling! We've had our Valentine's up for 3 weeks now because the kids love all the big candy jars I fill. Give Stella and Vaughn a big hug for me. Love you!