6.21.2011

where I've been...


Sharing popsicles on the back lawn...

Partying...see all the fabulous details here...(it was the perfect party for sweet Jude on the most perfect of evenings...only thing missing was Jim! He was away for business and couldn't come!)

Enjoying some of the party favors from the previously mentioned perfect party:
Attending a fabulous garage sale at Jane's house...do I look like the crazy garage sale lady or what! wow...

(above images by my friend Becky - taken at Jane's garage sale) (can't link to Jane's private blog - sorry!)


My little monkeys think they are livin large in their $4.99 Target kiddie pool. It is soooo perfect for the days I don't want to take them to our big neighborhood pool. They love it so much!

A little helper with the dishes...that smile! right?

Spending lots of time with grandma and papa and brenda too! This was out for a walk after we finished at Jude's party...

Sitting and waiting at the Park and Wait for daddy's plane to land...the kids were SO excited...bouncing off the walls...for real...Stella wanted so badly to show daddy her full mustache sucker...sadly the ends didn't make it that long! She had to have a few nibbles before his plane landed...


And truthfully I have more photos to add...but it is so late and I'm very sleepy so they will have to wait!

Hope you all enjoy a fun day in the sun tomorrow...feels like summer may actually be here???

No comments: