2.22.2012

See you tonight!

My gift certificates are all packaged-up and ready for tonight! I  had to throw-in a little vintage milkglass dish and some honey of course! Be there so you can win...

For details on the Blogger Meet-n-greet tonight click on the button over on the right -------->

My finished business cards...the printing is not perfect for sure but they will do the trick!


For dinner last night I made this yummy acorn squash stuffed with quinoa...I told @petite_elefant I'd post it!  Click here for the recipe and enjoy! (Kellie - thanks for originally sharing this with me! So good!) (The desserts were from one of the ward's in my stake area that hosted a nice Young Women's event)

2 comments:

Kimberly Moore said...

I had a blast at the social tonight and loved meeting you! Thanks for being so sweet and making everyone feel apart of the event!

xo,
Kimberly

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Wish I couldve been there! I bet it was great!