2.27.2012

Utah Blogger Meet-n-greet...the recap!

It was a packed house! I didn't get to meet everyone that I'd wanted to or say hello to everyone because it was so crowded...but next time for sure! (photo by me)
The first Utah Blogger Meet-n-greet on Wednesday night was a huge success! So much fun! Take a look at some photos below to get the idea...Also click here for more photos...and visit Jane's blog to see some video from Studio 5 of the night and her great ideas on Kraft Paper!
Cute tiny little water bottles with the water bottle labels from Persnickity Prints. I used their Water Bottle templates and they turned out fabulous! They were printed on photo paper so they were waterproof...perfect for a water bottle. Thanks for printing these Chari! (photo by me)

The fabulous sponsors who helped make the event happen! (photo by Becky Kimball)

our lovely sponsors: 


My girl Caroline from Armelle and I...love this girl. (photo by Becky Kimball)

Some of my girlfriends in the photo booth...Amy, Ann, Gygi, Jen and Sarah...love these ladies!


Doily love in Soel...The fabulous hostesses Shelby from Soel and Jane from See Jane Blog along with Becky Kimball the fabulous photographer! (photos by Becky Kimball)
I didn't get to taste much of the food (this was just a small portion) but it looked so pretty! Jane had a friend do the tomato topiary...so cute huh! (photos by Becky Kimball)



(photo by Becky Kimball)
(photos by Becky Kimball)

My man helped Jane's hubby Dusty with the giveaways...they had to yell so loud! Next time we will have microphone for sure. We gave away SO many great prizes (over 50 I think) so lots of ladies got lucky! My sweet friend Sienna come over...we grew-up together. Love this incredible girl so much... (photos by me)

(photo by Becky Kimball)
Brooke (from KSL's Studio 5) and I...inside Soel...(photos by Becky Kimball)
(photos by Becky Kimball)
More lovely ladies...with sugar! What's better? sponsors: Susan of Freshly Picked and Alison of The Alison Show
(photo by Becky Kimball)
Shelby and her sweet Owen...along with Shelby's lovely store! (photos by Becky Kimball)
Nicole did a fun yarn ball tutorial and gave out cute chocolate mustache suckers...(photos by Becky Kimball)

It was such a great night out! Thanks so much to everyone that made it happen! Expect more great events like this coming very soon...

3 comments:

tifsong said...

love this. i wish i could've gone,
you're so great heather rita! i'm glad i get to know you sometimes via whitter, :)

you're all class, misses.

sienna said...

So great to see ya, Heather! You gals are AMAZING!

Unknown said...

that sure was a fun night!

can't wait to do it again!!