3.14.2012

Free Mustache Card Download...

For card club last week we had a masculine-themed card assignment. You know, something you can give to a guy...something a bit more manly. Well I went with a mustache-themed card. (I know, I know...mustaches are everywhere...but it worked for the theme and I always thought Magnum PI was super manly so there you go...) You can use it for a birthday (above) or cover the text with washi tape (below) or any paper strip etc. and use it as a generic card. I wanted to share it so scroll to the bottom of the post for the free download


I printed mine on kraft paper cards and I really love the contrast with the black on the brown kraft paper.

Designing the cards on my fabulous mac...





The back has a little logo...makes it look more official???





Click here for a version that is for a 5.5 inches wide and 8 inches tall card (when the card is not folded) I bought my cards at Hobby Lobby. (it is a 5.5x4 inch card) You just need to set your printer to a custom size dimension of 5.5x8 with no margins.

And click here for version that you can print two per page. You'll just have to trim it to the finished size...enjoy!

These were the cards all packaged-up and ready to go...and for those who are wondering...card club is where I make 10 of one card...get together with 9 friends and then swap. I come home with 10 different cards. 

No comments: