Today KSL's Studio 5 featured my blog! They interviewed me at the blogger meet-n-greet. Check it out and let me know what you think! I already have had several new clients email me...so let me know if you want to get on the waiting list! Thanks Stephanie at Studio 5...it was my pleasure working with you!
7 comments:
so cute heather! you were perfect.
Beautiful Heather!! You're a natural! Miss seeing you every month!
Heather!!! You are AMAZING! They couldn't have picked a better gal to interview. Not only are you smokin' hot, but so talented too! You did a great job.
Final grade: A++++++++++++
Thats awesome!! You are darling! I think you could do the tv thing- you fit in perfect! :)
So fun! I'm sure you'll be busy for a while:)
you're my favorite.
you were incredible! omgoodness, you need to be our tv girl too! i LOVED it!!!!
Post a Comment