Milkglass and Honey

4.17.2013

new space for the kiddos



Our two littles share a room...and have been needing a rearrangement of their space. We used to have a small kids table, but I found it just wasn't enough room for us to do homework, play iPads and craft without them bumping into each other etc. Vaughn's crib used to be here, but we moved it and I had my wonderful hubby make this little desk and attach it to the wall. The board and legs were just purchased and cut at Home Depot...super easy and very affordable to do.



The best part of it all is that they actually love the space. Sometimes I spend so much time/effort on a project and they don't even like it! But they sit here all the time together. Playing puzzles, iPad games and art projects. The best.

Posted by Anonymous
Labels: House Projects, projects and events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Family



DIY Toy Animal Jars

Neon Baby Shower

Winnie the Pooh Party

Household Binder Project

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Me and my sweetie...

Me and my sweetie...

Stella James

Stella James

Vaughn Robert

Vaughn Robert

Popular Posts

  • Vaughn's 1st Birthday!
    We celebrated sweet Vaughn's 1st birthday on Saturday! I can't believe a year has gone so fast...Vaughn's favorite part was di...
  • DIY: Toy Animal Jars
    (photo by beckykimball.net ) Several people have been asking for some DIY instructions on these animal jar lids that I did for this ne...
  • Household Binder Project
    My new household binder project is all complete! I got the inspiration on Pinterest from IHeartOrganizing's household project binde...
  • Trailmix
    In the church I belong to we have a camp for the teenage girls in our area. We had about 78 girls and 38 leaders and I wanted to do a uni...
  • Merry Christmas! (Lots of photos!)
    Above: the Christmas newsletter I designed this year... Christmas morning! All Stella asked for was an Incredibles suit and a giant c...
  • Daughter/Son of a King Digital Download $5
    So a few weeks ago my friend the lovely Amy asked me to create this quote as a printable for her daughters baptism and blessing. It tur...
  • Book club at my house....
    For the month of February we read Water for Elephants...I really enjoyed this book and think everyone else did too. I had to make some Eleph...
  • Neon Baby Shower
    (photos by beckykimball.net) In April,  Caroline and I were able to throw a baby shower for our sweet friend the fabulous B...
  • The perfect gift...
    This August was our 10 year anniversary...for a special gift I took our favorite photos from the past 10 years...put them in instagram and...
  • Family...perfect Father's Day Gift.
    The fathers in my life (my father and both my grandfathers) all had or have a wonderful sense of perspective on where they come from. I a...

Past posts...

Powered by Blogger.