I've finally got her closet all organized and ready to go. She has lots of cute clothes and shoes already....thanks to everyone for being so generous and sweet! I also have her diaper bag all packed-up with everything she might need. These photos didn't turn-out great because of the lighting, but oh well....I'm still happy her closet is all finsihed and organized!
7.21.2007
Getting ready for baby.....
Well we are getting closer and closer! It seems so crazy to think that our little girl will be here soon! I just finished the last pillow for the nursery...and I'm so tired of sewing but so happy to be done! It is looking really cute and I'll be sure to post some photos once we get all the finishing touches in place.
I've finally got her closet all organized and ready to go. She has lots of cute clothes and shoes already....thanks to everyone for being so generous and sweet! I also have her diaper bag all packed-up with everything she might need. These photos didn't turn-out great because of the lighting, but oh well....I'm still happy her closet is all finsihed and organized!


This is a little Goldilocks stand-up from when I was a little girl. My mom found it when she was moving. It is hard to tell but her little dress is a three-dimensional pop-out....too cute!
.JPG)
I've finally got her closet all organized and ready to go. She has lots of cute clothes and shoes already....thanks to everyone for being so generous and sweet! I also have her diaper bag all packed-up with everything she might need. These photos didn't turn-out great because of the lighting, but oh well....I'm still happy her closet is all finsihed and organized!
Posted by
Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Heather!! OH my gosh, this is so cute! I love it, it looks darling. Of course you have everything organized and all ready, you little Martha. Want to come get my baby's nursery ready?
SOOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see the nursery! You are so organized and I am so jealous!! Do you want to help me organize Luke's closet??? Ha Ha Ha!! Everything looks so darling and so prepared!!!! Love ya!
Your closet is so darling- I can't wait to see your nursery! You are amazing- will you come decorate my boys rooms? I have a gift for you that I want to give to you- call me so we can hook up. (although it looks like your baby has everything already.)
Post a Comment