7.25.2007

Don't worry I won't say anything to spoil it for you!

So I bought the new Harry Potter book and read it all in about 2 days....it was really good....that is all I'm going to say about that!

Yesterday Jim and I celebrated the 24th of July in a rather non-traditional way...we decided to go down to the Gateway to see a matinee and grab dinner. Keeping in-line with my most recent reading we went and saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I actually thought that it was really good...and so did Jim. We then ate dinner at the Gateway and picked-up my favorite kind of carmel apple at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Yummmm......


So I think I've finally reached what they classify as "nesting" mode. I've gone completely nuts getting ready for the baby. Almost every nook and cranny of our house is cleaned-out and we even cleaned the garage on Saturday. It feels so good to have gone through all our junk! We still have a few things here and there, but for the most part we are clutter-free and loving it. Right now I'm washing all our baby's clothes (only the 0-3 months) so they will be ready no matter when she decides to get here! I still have about 3-4 weeks....but am measuring ahead so we'll see. I know she isn't ready yet, but when she is we will certainly be excited to bring her home to her new bedroom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is still watering from looking at that yummy apple! I am so excited to see the nursery! We need to get together before she decides to make her entrance into the world...we too are in need of a good laugh!! We love you guys!!!!

Jewels said...

Next year I want to spend the 24th with you two - it sounds like you had such a great time! Mmmm, carmel apple. I should go get one. I don't know how you and Jim could possibly have any clutter, but I'm glad that you were able to get everything ready for your little baby! Lets do something soon!

Chelsey said...

Good for you!!! I don't think I started nesting until the morning I was induced. I'd spent the previous 39 weeks trying to stay alive and sane, and called it good at that. But maybe Jed has a different version :)

We fly out to Utah next week - we should all get together!

I keep checking for pictures of the nursery...

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Heath
I am just starting Harry Potter- just got finished with Twilight and the sequel New Moon. Sooo good. You'll love it!
I am glad you have everything ready for the baby. I wouldn't know what the whole nesting thing was. Can't wait to see everything!

Ashley K. said...

Heather... it is Ashley (Katie and Amber's old roomate)I love these apples too!!! They are easy to make too!

Ashley