11.30.2007

Deck the Halls!

It has been so busy lately! I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I've been busily working on several different Christmas projects...I'll post photos when I'm done. For now here are some of the house decorated for the season. I simply love this time of year!
Our memory tree turned out cute this year...it is so much fun adding new ornaments to this little tree! A new ornament for Stella from Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain for the memory tree...cute huh! This adorable pink elephant is from Stacy, Jason and the kids for our little pumpkin...thank you!
One of our Nativity scenes....
I did something a little different with our chandelier this year...I wanted it to have a feel like it was snowing on the dining room table!
This is our beautiful Nativity that we picked-up in Italy. I actually took this photo last year...but I love the light in it so I had to use it again.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Your decorations were beautiful! You are amazing! I love it! Want to come decorate my house!? Love the Memory Tree idea too!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

I love all your decorating ideas! Sooo cute! You really have a gift.

Cyndi said...

Glorious! Heavenly! Tis the season! Is your house a decor of perfect displays or what? I love them all. Thanks for sharing, I just love seeing your Holiday decorations. I look forward to seeing what else you have been working on.

Katie said...

You are so dang creative. It kills me! I love everything you have done!

The Shirley Family said...

Your house looks Fabulous, but really do we expect it to look any different!?! I love all your decorations, you really are so creative. I'm excited to see you at Bunko this month.

Adam Harward said...

Your house is the bomb!