
A few of my friends have been posting things that they are thankful for and it has made me think of my own blessings...where do I even begin? I'm thankful for so many things! First and foremost I am thankful for ALL my family and friends and their health and well-being....I love them all so much! We have been so blessed with our sweet Stella and I'm so grateful for her and my adorable husband and all that they mean to me! So....this is the number one thing I'm thankful for right now...what about you?
4 comments:
YOU! I'm thankful for that fateful day at NuSkin when I sat next to you. Look at us now! You are fabulous and I adore you.
What a cool post. I think I'm going to post this on my blog as well. One thing I'm thankful for is that Jim met you...and you met Jim. You guys are so good together. Growing up with Jim and wanting the best for him I'm thankful you two met.
Hello....I found your blog and just love it! Where did you find your great background?
Your daughter is so cute!
Happy Fall to you!!!
Kell~
Im going to have to say ditto on your post and think some more on it.
Post a Comment