3.17.2008

In St. George....

While down in Southern Utah we held Stella's little half-birthday party....it was an absolute miracle that I even got one picture of her smiling. She did not want to participate while wearing that silly hat. But I didn't craft that thing for nothing....so here it is!

Little party-favors for the cousins....
The half-a-cake....I got real lazy and this coconut cake cut in half worked just perfectly!
We attended Stacy and Jason's beautiful sealing...it was so nice and such a gorgeous day!

I need to get a better shot of their family...but it was honestly such a beautiful, perfect day!
My sister Marni came up from Phoenix with her two adorable kids. It was so nice to all be together as a family!
After thier sealing we headed back to their house where they cooked-up a lunch that was amazing. We wanted to do something nice for them but they insisted on trying-out some new recipies...they are both amazing in the kitchen. My favorite recipe (of course) was the chocolate cake...absolutely, hands-down better than any chocolate cake ever! And I've tried my fair-share...
This is of little Ava with all Stacy's cute Easter decor in the background....I'm so happy that spring is close!
We were able to stop by Jim's grandma's so Stella could say hello. It was a nice little visit and of course Stella smiled for the camera....

It was really nice being able to spend time with my family. While I was gone Jim cleaned the house from top-to-bottom and even took a toothbrush to some areas....no seriously he does that(thanks sweetie!) but since I've been home I got sick and now have a lot of catching-up to do! Happy Monday to me....

3 comments:

Jewels said...

What a fun trip! I can't get over how big Stella is getting - she is the cutest thing ever! Congrats to your sister and husband - what an incredible thing. They are such a handsome couple! We need to do something soon, love you!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

How beautiful! Sounds like a great weekend. Wish we could've seen you. Stella is so big and darling.

Adam Harward said...

Little Stella J looks so cute in these pictures.