4.20.2008

Seriously....

I've mentioned this before, but you can get these adorable creations at www.louandlee.etsy.com
They are constantly updating the shop and have some cute new designs in....check them out!


They also have some adorable ones for little boys! And let me tell you, I know they look cute in photos...but in person they are even more amazing!

6 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Sooo cute! I may have to get a couple of those! So much fun.

Auntie Ann said...

She looks so darling!

Adam Harward said...

Look at that bug!

Cassie said...

Hey cute as always. You're such a babe. Thanks so much for the cookies. You really are the sweetest person.

Matt said...

that little one is an absolute doll... she is gorgeous like her parents.. hope you're all well

Willy

Adam Harward said...

Rita: I love the new header. It looks so cool! I'm going to have to have you help me with mine. It's really lame.