

Yesterday my adorable friend Colleen took me out to lunch for my birthday (thanks babe!) We had a great time...and then the bonus on top was the realization that a Nothing Bundt Cakes store just opened up! I've been to them in Arizona (and actually brought a couple little ones home...they are so cute to give as gifts) The sell large cakes and then little baby bundlettes...we tried the red velvet. Yum.




4 comments:
O my gosh... those look so yummy! SO FUN. K, I'm a fan of cute little cakes... where is this place?
~Jenn
Wasn't that cake just delicious?! What a fun new discovery! I had such a wonderful lunch with you! I just love ya to pieces! I'm already planning our next outing together! XOXOX
Sweet thanks! Can't wait to go down there. I was expecting you to say it was far away but that is fabulous!
O, I bag tag you :)
~Jenn
Those look SOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!!! Happy Birthday too!!! I hope you had a great day! We are missing you guys and need to get together again soon!!! Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment