5.14.2008

Random things....


Bonnie made this cute card so it looked like Stella was peeking out of the front...so cute and thanks for the Mother's Day gift!

Below is the little herb garden I planted for my Mom for Mother's Day. She came up this week and I took her out to a yummy lunch and gave her this potted garden (Italian parsley, basil, rosemary, mint and cilantro)....she loved it and I hope it grows well in her beautiful kitchen!
The other night we had our cute friends Lorraine and Jilene over to watch the finale of Survivor...we had so much fun! Lorraine is a great cook and made these yummy chicken taquitos with all the fixings~and she even brought Jim's favorite Coca Cola from Mexico (it really does taste different)! Thanks for the fun night Ladies!

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Such a great gift idea for your mom...Im dying to plant a little herb garden of my own, ill have to get some tips from you.

Jewels said...

I had no idea about the Coca Cola from Mexico until some friends of ours brought some to dinner a few months ago - super tasty!

Clarke and Kamie said...

what a great idea to plant herbs together in a pretty pot. Looks classy! (every now and then I check in on your blog to grab ideas:)
I just planted herbs in my backyard, but if they do well, I'm going to plant some as gifts.