
I've always wanted to plant a little succulent garden and I finally got around to it! I've been needing a centerpiece for my kitchen table and I think this turned-out really cute. They look really cool in person...Jim actually thought that they were fake. Hopefully I can keep these little guys alive and healthy...they need very little water and maintenance. I planted them in this pretty glass bowl. If you plant your own make sure to leave plenty of room for drainage (rocks in the bottom or something) so that the roots never get wet ~ these are desert plants. You can find these in any nursery or home-improvement store...wish me luck.
6 comments:
Its beautiful Heather, as usual!
Rita I'm impressed. I love plants in the house but I have a tendency to kill them.
How I love me some succulents! I'm totally with Jim - they always look so fake to me, but I LOVE them! They are so groovy looking, I love that you are growing some. Keep me posted on how they do!
Heather- it looks like it turned out great!
Rita
Awesome! I am impressed with how good it looks and Im even more impressed with the herb plants you made for your mom. Looks like lots of fun!
oooooh--pretty! love it.
Post a Comment