9.16.2008

Help a good cause post #2 (make sure and read post #1 below!)

A little sample of my Halloween Banners for NieNie...and I'll be creating more regularly depending on how these go! Details here...




Well...I know that this is a bit early for many...but it is now time to prepare for the spookiest Holiday of the year!

I have decided to create Halloween blog banners and donate all the proceeds to NieNie...so...help a good cause and deck your blog out all at the same time! Details here..(you'll donate via the NieNie button and then forward the receipt to Ritassweetshop@hotmail.com...and in return you'll get the spooky banner of choice personalized for you!)

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I am SO on board for this!! I will be calling you later today...I need to get my Halloween on! And what a great cause!!

Anonymous said...

Hi GOrGous, I miss you!!! Those are so cute- your creatativity rivals Martha, hope you know! Love you! (Feel free to do as you wish to my blog if you want too!!) :)