9.04.2008

Birthday Birdies and Sweet Baby James...

I just can't believe she is getting so big! On Friday we had a birdie-party for our sweet Stella...

I became a bit obsessed with taking these little craft store birds and making party hats for them...they sort of took over the table...and looked rather delish atop Stella's coconut birthday cake.
I have to thank my friend Lorraine for this cookie recipe...these have become a family favorite!


So a final First Happy Birthday Stella James...Mommy and Daddy love you so much! This has been such an amazing year for our family...we love you baby!

7 comments:

Adam Harward said...

Yes! the first to comment.....The party was fun and Stella is a doll! I can't believe she is 1. And by the way your decorations were over the top and cool as always. As for the information you are receiving in this post it has been stretched somewhat. The Edward sticker is a complete set up. Rita and Ann are completely responsible for that. They both wanted to wear the sticker but felt awkward so I ended up with it.

Auntie Ann said...

Your party was a smash hit, great food and decorations (as always)

As for the sticker, We know what really happened and he does need to get over the whole "adam+edward=Love" thing (his words not mine), Im starting to feel insecure!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

You are such a good party thrower. This spread looks so fun. Love the idea the decor, ecerything! You are amazing!

The Shirley Family said...

What a darling birthday party. You have got to be the most darling, creative, the list could go on mom I know. Stella is so adorable, I especially love the cake pics.

Autumn said...

You are the party queen! I can't even imagine what her 16th Birthday will look like. So FUN!

Cassie said...

Happy birthday Stella girl. The birdies are so cute. You know I have a thing for birds.

Amy said...

happy birthday stella!!!!

what a litlle sweetie she is!

wish we could have been there... the party looks amazing!