Bake it Pretty is a company I've been in love with for awhile. On my last order I went crazy in the decorative picks department (see below). Today I checked in and found these (and many other) gorgeous baking cups! I think I'm going to have to get them all...they are just too, too pretty!On my last order (a couple months ago) I picked-out these pretty Lily-of-the-Valley picks...

I also got these...

and I also bought these pretty vintage-style rose picks...

Okay...and maybe I bought a few other things but that is my business. And check-in frequently...they are constantly adding to their already glorious inventory.



3 comments:
i love their site too!
i can get in trouble looking around on there...
I LOVE their site!! My sister and I were drooling over ALL of the stuff on there just days ago. Perhaps we will have some of the same cupcake cups, aren't they just the cutest things ever??
They have the cutest stuff. I got some things for my mother-in-law because she's the queen baker.
Post a Comment